Hi All,

1 view

b.g...@iaag.geo.uni-muenchen.de

Mar 27, 2008, 1:41:34 AM3/27/08
to Flying Aces Club Europe
So, not much discussion going on...I guess it is because there is not
much to discuss eh?

Well here is a reminder that Openscale in the Czech Rep. is
approaching so for those who hope to attend, start getting those
models trimmed and ready for action (I am way behind as usual in this
department).

Hope all of you are doing well....if any of you have finished a model
lately or have spectacular flight reports please send pictures etc. I
am sure we would all love to see what our fellow scale enthusiasts are
up to.

Wout Moerman

Mar 27, 2008, 9:40:34 AM3/27/08
to Flying Aces Club Europe
Hi Bernard,
How are you, still on the fieldtrip? I just picked up my FAC-projects,
building the Veron Wildcat and the enlarged Skyrocket. As you know
I've been busy with the indoor contest in Nijmegen. Time well spent, I
had a lot of fun and went home with 3 prizes! First in Pistachio and
Sainte formula and best model of a dutch designer.
You already might have seen the contest report on SFA, but if not just
go to:
http://www.smallflyingarts.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1199716657/all-25

Wout

Bernard Guest

Mar 27, 2008, 4:45:28 PM3/27/08
to fac-e...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wout et al.,
i am back in Europe after being in the field and at a conference for the last few weeks. Still dealing with severe jet lag but hope to feel better tomorrow. Congratulations, Wout on you excellent success and the success of the competition, the pictures are great. Maybe I will be able to get something ready for next year??

Looks like I will be very busy so I will not make any promises (we pre tenured profs. have to put in a lot of hours).

Bernard Guest
Assistant Professor of Geology
Section Geology
Dept. of Geo- and Environmental Sciences
Ludwig-Maximilain University
Luisen Str. 37, 80333 Munich
Fax: 0049 89 2180 6514
Tel.: 0049 89 2180 6713