Join the FAC as a new sqaudron???

b.g...@iaag.geo.uni-muenchen.de

Jan 21, 2008, 3:38:09 PM1/21/08
to Flying Aces Club Europe
Hi All so after an interesting discussion on the Yahoo cookup group
email list I have come to the conclusion that it might be a good idea
for us to join the FAC as a "Europe squadron". We can run "proper" FAC
events for which people can get Kanones etc. and FACE events for
ourselves for which we just get our own prizes or what-not....what do
you all think??

Dennis Kollarits

Jan 22, 2008, 9:20:35 AM1/22/08
to Flying Aces Club Europe
A 'Euro' FAC squadron would be a good idea IMO,with FACE events
running alongside.
How many competitors does it take so that canones can be awarded?
Would be nice to show up at the FAC Nats as a Euro squadron
someday! :)