abnormal high values in FVCOM-FABM-ERSEM

刘奇

Mar 22, 2021, 12:47:20 AM3/22/21
to FABM-users
Dear FABM-users
I am working on running FVCOM-FABM-ERSEM with offline configuration. I ran the hydrodynamic part at first, and the results were good. However, the biogeochemical results turned to be extremely high (The value of the state variable is millions of times the original value) when the biogeochemical model was driven by hydrodynamic results. There was not any error reported in the running process. I wonder if there is anyone who has ever encountered the same problem? Thanks a lot!