Overview of biogeochemical models in FABM

Jorn Bruggeman

Mar 1, 2022, 4:43:14 AM3/1/22
to fabm-...@googlegroups.com, fabm-...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I’ve started a wiki page listing the biogeochemical models available in FABM:

https://github.com/fabm-model/fabm/wiki/Biogeochemical-models-in-FABM

This is foremost meant to show the codebases of models that are externally maintained, so that potential users have a way to discover those – see the table at the bottom of the page. At the moment, this list is far from complete. If you would like to see you own model(s) listed, please send me the information needed: the model name, a (very) short description, a link to the repository or an e-mail address that users can contact, and optionally a reference. And if you would like to extend or correct an existing entry, let me know as well.

Cheers,

Jorn

Jorrit Mesman

Mar 1, 2022, 6:03:33 AM3/1/22
to FABM-users
Hello Jorn,

Could you please add a Selmaprotbas entry (see below)? And thanks for the effort; it's great to have this overview!

Best,
Jorrit

Name: Selmaprotbas
Features: NPDZ model of intermediate complexity; adaptation of the SELMA/ERGOM model
Directory, repository or contact: https://github.com/jorritmesman/Selmaprotbas
Reference: 10.1002/lno.12040