FABM presentation

Jorn Bruggeman

Oct 7, 2022, 3:27:46 AM10/7/22
to fabm-...@googlegroups.com, fabm-...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

There is now a new “Presentations” section on the wiki where we will archive presentations given about FABM: https://github.com/fabm-model/fabm/wiki/Presentations. That includes an up-to-date overview of FABM presented yesterday:

https://github.com/fabm-model/fabm/wiki/FABM-20221006.pdf

Among others, it lists all hydrodynamic and biogeochemical models that are FABM-compatible, or will be made FABM-compatible soon (in already funded projects). For that reason, we expect it to be of interest to some of you. If you would like to have your models added to the “broad support” slide, or your organisation to the “distributed development” map, please let me know.

Cheers,

Jorn