gotm-fabm installation error for gsw

vc.yum...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2022, 7:16:32 AM12/15/22
to FABM-users
Hi,

I have been getting the following error in some of my machines. I got it for my conda installation on a M1 mac, and also on my WSL2 Ubuntu installation (conda). The error is related to GSW. Is there any workaround for this?

Error: The rank of the element in the structure constructor at (1) does not match that of the component (1/2)

versions:
gcc (conda-forge gcc 10.4.0-19) 10.4.0
GNU Fortran (conda-forge gcc 10.4.0-19) 10.4.0
cmake version 3.25.1

Thanks,
Çağlar

Jorn Bruggeman

Dec 15, 2022, 7:27:28 AM12/15/22
to fabm-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Çağlar,

That’s a GOTM issue rather than a FABM issue – specifically, the GSW version included in recent GOTM versions is not compatible with recent gfortran versions. Therefore, I’d suggest reporting this on the GOTM users list.

Cheers,

Jorn