Collecting response times of each request

Michele Tucci

Feb 24, 2021, 5:23:16 AM2/24/21
to faban-users

Hi,

tl;dr:
is it possible to collect the individual response times of every request made by Faban?

In the documentation about metrics, "Response times of each operation" is in the list of data that are automatically collected by Faban, but I cannot find them in the summary or detail report.

All I can find is the average response time for each operation during the entire run (in the summary) or during an interval (in the detail).

Instead, I would like to get the response times of individual requests without any kind of average. Is that possible?

Thank you!

Pratik Sampat

Apr 26, 2024, 4:57:11 PM (8 days ago) Apr 26
to faban-users
Seems like I'm bit late to the party, but did you happen to figure this out?