Cannot run program "/opt/faban/bin/Linux/vmstat-post"

Mona Lee

May 14, 2013, 10:49:50 AM5/14/13
to faban-users
Hi,
I am attemping to run the corehttp.jar in faban according to the
"Faban Qucik Start Tutorial". But I get the SEVERE exception:
Message:
vmstat: Cannot run program "/opt/faban/bin/Linux/vmstat-post":
java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "/opt/faban/bin/Linux/vmstat-
post": java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory.

Then I check the "/opt/faban/bin/Linux/vmstat-post" and the file
exists. I don't know the reason of this exception.

Regards,
Mona

Shanti Subramanyam (gmail)

May 15, 2013, 2:31:11 PM5/15/13
to faban...@googlegroups.com
Edit config/logging.properties and set com.sun.harness.level=FINEST.
Then do a run and send out the full xml log file from the run.

Shanti

sandy23

Nov 30, 2015, 5:49:28 PM11/30/15
to faban-users
I am getting vmstat: Cannot run program "vmstat": error=2, No such file or directory. Can you please tel me what is the issue here..