Faban 1.3 released

Shanti Subramanyam (gmail)

Dec 22, 2014, 2:55:22 PM12/22/14
to faban...@googlegroups.com
The release is available for download from faban.org.

Please let me know if you run into any issues.

Shanti

Jeremy Whiting

Jan 2, 2015, 7:59:02 AM1/2/15
to faban...@googlegroups.com
 Thank you for creating the release. Can you add the kit to the release directory also so the following url will be found ?

http://faban.org/downloads/release/faban-kit-1.3.tar.gz

Jeremy

Doug Tollefson

Feb 6, 2015, 2:05:31 PM2/6/15
to faban...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I noticed a couple of minor details with the 1.3 release.

1.)  The build-defaults.properties file has not been updated -
      faban.version=1.0.1
      So the generated javadoc files say they are for version 1.0.1

2.) A couple of the release files appear to be missing from the tarball bundle.  I do not see release-notes-1.2.txt or release-notes-1.3.txt files.

3.) The README file in the tarball has not been updated. the urls referenced should be changed from http://faban.sunsource.net

Thanks,
Doug

Shanti Subramanyam (gmail)

Feb 6, 2015, 4:28:00 PM2/6/15
to faban...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for pointing these out. I filed Issue #80

Can you please test http://faban.org/downloads/faban-kit-020615.tar.gz

If it's okay, I will put this out as the latest release

Shanti

Doug Tollefson

Feb 9, 2015, 10:26:26 AM2/9/15
to faban...@googlegroups.com
Yes the 020615 build has corrected those issues.
Thanks,
-Doug

Shanti Subramanyam (gmail)

Feb 12, 2015, 12:40:54 AM2/12/15
to faban...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I have posted this release as 1.3.1