Updated Address 4 Learn & Play Convention, April 27, 2010, Sunnyvale (San Jose), CA

Cheryl Ferguson

Mar 30, 2010, 12:52:30 AM3/30/10
to che...@bayareastars.com
I know that some boards only want advertisement of events once a week.  I am so sorry to have to do this....but.....

I just realized that I must of distracted myself while doing the flyer for the convention.  My PO Box didn't have a NUMBER.  Not only that, but I had my old CITY and ZIP code.

Again, I am so very sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused you and the duplicate posting of this event.

The attached flyer pages have been updated with the following:

NEW ADDRESS:

Cheryl Ferguson
Bay Area Stars
PO Box 611565
San Jose, CA  95161-1565

Come one............come all...............

Early Bird registration prices are good through April 1st -- no fooling.

The Learn & Play Convention is on Tuesday, April 27, 2010, for all child, family, and corporate entertainers. It features classes in face painting, magic, balloon twisting & more by industry leaders, movers & shakers.

Karen Baker - Artist & Search Engine Optimization Marketer

Lilly Walters - Author, Teacher, Artist

Michael “Magic Mike” Stroud

Mike “Funnybone The Clown” Ianneo

Rebecca Tonkovich with Arty Brush Strokes

There are three sessions (each consisting of 3 hours of class time).  Each session purchased individually (or buy 2 and save) - (or buy all 3 and save even more).

You can buy AM and afternoon session and have breakfast & lunch included.  You can buy all three sessions and have breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack included.

I am working on the website, it's still a work in progress, www.BayAreaStars.com/learnandplay

Vending?  Of course!!!!!!!!!!!

CDs, DVDs, Arty Brush Cakes, Klutz Books, Lilly Walters books, Anabel Rhodas is bringing all her face paintng product lines, and MORE, MORE MORE.

Happy Stars To You,

Cheryl Ferguson

510-468-0931

www.BayAreaStars.com