Face Painting Workshop & Jam - 5/13/08 in Orange County, CA

Colorful Face Art

May 5, 2008, 1:22:23 PM5/5/08
to FAB Jammers
Hands-on Face Painting Workshop with Jodi Carr!
Face Painting Jam to follow in the evening.

Date:
Tuesday May 13, 2008

Location:
Best Western Laguna El Torro Inn, Banquet Room #1
23702 Rockfield Boulevard
Lake Forest, California, 92630-2865
USA Phone: 949-458-1900
Fax: 949-830-3325
For overnight accommodations, call the Front Desk number. Mention
Romanza Events or Face Painting Class to get a group discounted room
rate. A single room is $79.99 + tax. A double room is $89.99 + tax.
Do
not call the Best Western toll-free central reservation number, as
they do not have this rate information in their system.

A complimentary shuttle to & from the John Wayne Airport (SNA) is
provided during the weekday only. Call the Front Desk for the shuttle
schedule.

Schedule:
9:30 doors open for set-up, come say Hi
10:00 to 1:00 Class instruction
1:00 to 2:00 Break for lunch (included)
2:00 to 5:00 Class instruction
5:00 to 7:00 Break for dinner (not included - there is a Chinese
Restaurant in the lobby and a McDonald's next door)
7:00 to 10:00 Jam, everyone welcome. It's free for workshop attendees
but $15 for all others; payable by cash or check at the door. ( Fee
helps pay for facility rental.)

Tuition is due upon sign-up:
To save $20, sign up by Friday April 18: Tuition $105
To save $10, sign up by Friday April 26: Tuition $115
After April 26 tuition is full-price: Tuition $125
Final sign-up deadline is Monday May 5

Tuition may be paid via Paypal** to j...@artyparty.biz
Alternately tuition may be sent via check. Please email Jodi Carr to
ask for mailing address.
Students are available for product discounts. An email detailing
discounts will be sent to paid students.

Workshop Class size: Maximum 15

CLASS DESCRIPTION:
The primary focus of this class will be practical techniques that you
can use to increase your speed and improve your painting. Students
may
email me in advance to request specific topics to cover. For example
if you really want to learn mardi gras masks let me know at least a
week ahead and I’ll make an effort to work it into the schedule.

Learn tips and techniques for excellent teardrops, line work, swirls
curls. Beginners will spend extra time on this while advanced student
move on.

Learn to use Fantasy World Wide face paints for super-fast
beautifully
blended bases.
I’ll demonstrate time saving double-loading techniques using Wolfe.
Designs demonstrated will include leaves and flowers, worlds fastest
dolphin, a dragon and a fast tropical scene.
I’ll be glad to demonstrate glitter tattoo techniques in this class
if
two or more students write to me in advance and request it.

WHAT TO BRING TO CLASS:
FDA compliant paints such as Wolfe, Paradise, Kryolan or Snazaroo. If
you have Fantasy World Wide please bring that, too. A selection of
brushes but especially a pointed round, clean face, painting sponges
(Note: anyone without supplies let me know ahead and you may borrow
from me.) practice head or practice pad, if you have one (not
mandatory) water container, small towel that can get paint on it,
apron, smock or over-shirt to protect clothing, camera, note paper
and
pen or pencil, mirror, unscented wipes, paper, soap, washcloth

Workshop attendees are eligible for product discounts. A price list
showing discounts will be e-mailed to paid students.

** Instructions to send a Paypal payment: Log on to Paypal, click on
the “ Send Money” tab enter the email address j...@artyparty.biz in
the space for the recipient, enter the amount of payment in the space
provided then follow the prompts to complete payment.
To contact instructor: j...@artyparty.biz