Wednesday, 01-27-10, 6:30 pm, Novato, CA, *FREE* with Gina, Loretta & John

Cheryl, Bay Area Stars

Jan 27, 2010, 11:26:17 AM1/27/10
to FAB Jammers
Wednesday, 01-27-10, 6:30 pm, Novato, CA, *FREE* with Gina, Loretta &
John

Round Table, 1565 South Novato Blvd., Novato, CA

Bay Area Stars™ now offers Showcase Events™ and is bringing Gina
Neimi, Loretta Kava and John Barlow to give you a FREE lesson followed
by a FREE face painting and balloon twisting jam.

Face Painting products by two vendors with multiple product lines will
be on sale.

American Face Painter Magazine from Jodi Carr will be on sale.

See my website for all information (CLICK on Performers then on
Showcase Events). Feel free to call me if you have any questions.

Happy Stars To You,

Cheryl Ferguson
510-468-0931

www.BayAreaStars.com