Learn & Play Convention

Cheryl Ferguson

Nov 23, 2010, 5:42:50 AM11/23/10
to che...@bayareastars.com
Who are the two pictures attached?  2 of the 14 instructors for Learn & Play.

In addition to Brian Wolfe and Marcela "Mama Clown" that you see below, Lilly Walters and Pashur will also be teaching face painting at the convention.  Also, Gary Cole will be teaching a marketing class (not to be missed).

The 36 classes spread throughout 3 days will consist of face painting, balloon twisting and other special skills (magic, AIRBRUSH, plate spinning, origami, HENNA, etc., etc.)

If you wonder if you will get enough face painting or enough balloon twisting -- YOU WILL.  There is a face painting class AND a balloon twisting class at each class time so you can take WALL-TO-WALL classes in either face painting or balloon twisting (or bounce back and forth if you wish).

Oh, and let's not forget that Gary will be bringing Snazaroo and Marcella will be bringing Silly Farm -- in addition to other wonderful vendors -- also, instructors (like Brian and Lilly) who have their own books/CDs will have a vendor table as well.

It's time to register so you can come LEARN AND PLAY.

In addition to the classes, there are tables and chairs set-up specially for constant jamming.  There is a group jamming time after the end of classes all three days ---

AND ---

If that all wasn't enough ??

There is a special show on Saturday night featuring the magic of "Magic Mike (of CA)".

Again -- It's time to register so you can come LEARN AND PLAY.

Feel free to contact me off-list with any questions (I am the producer and I am happy to assist).

Happy Stars To You,

Cheryl Ferguson

cheryl AT bayareastars DOT com

510-468-0931