New UNIX Training Materials

1 view

ucbvax!unix-wizards

Dec 27, 1981, 12:09:51 AM12/27/81
>From CSVAX.kiessig@Berkeley Sun Dec 27 04:57:22 1981
I am working on a new set of UNIX training materials. They will
include a video series and some written works. Anyone that has any ideas
on what should go into a complete UNIX training series should speak now
or forever hold your piece! Since it will be a complete series, all levels
of UNIX will be discussed - from the novice to the wizard. Guest speakers
and writers will also be solicited.

Please submit your ideas ASAP (particularly for the novice) either
by return electronic mail, or to: 440 Cesano Ct., Suite 105, Palo Alto, CA
94306 (US Snail preferred). Please reply only to me - if there is enough
interest, I will summarize the inputs for the whole list.

Rick