"O Canada" ... prick thy conscience for an anti-pen-ultimate thought

Michael Brady

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
to TYP...@listserv.heanet.ie
> third rate pricks with more money than brains

Now, you see, Patrick, that's your problem. Your country doesn't have any
second-rate pricks (or first-rate pricks, or bulk-rate, for that matter).

Down south in the putatively eponymous America, here, we've noticed that our
brains are housed in another extremity, and women have brains, too (but they
don't have pricks--unless, of course, they're married to one or meet one at a
bar or just see one walking on the street or something)!

:-)

-------------------
Michael Brady
16 Pedestal Rock Lane
Durham, NC 27712
Voice 919 471 9554 fax 919 962 2707
jbr...@email.unc.edu http://www.unc.edu/~jbrady/index.html

Gunnar Swanson

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
to TYP...@listserv.heanet.ie
Michael,

>second-rate pricks (or first-rate pricks, or bulk-rate, for that matter).

Is it a phase of the moon or why are you talking about bulk rate pricks
while James Souttar is talking about sticky porn sites on another list?
This is the net that those Congressmen were warning me about. Next we'll be
back to Maggie Thatcher videos.

Gunnar

Michael Brady

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
to TYP...@listserv.heanet.ie
> Next we'll be
> back to Maggie Thatcher videos.

Be careful what you wish for! She might be on the WhiteHouse.com site!

So I'm told... ;-)

Gunnar Swanson

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
to TYP...@listserv.heanet.ie
>> back to Maggie Thatcher videos.
>
>Be careful what you wish for! She might be on the WhiteHouse.com site!

That could be scarier than Arriana Huffington's story about a White House
hot tub with Bill and Newt.

Gunnar

----
Gunnar Swanson Design Office