RE:Barrister John Peters McGowan Jr

DEFAULT

Oct 22, 2011, 7:49:31 AM10/22/11

Hello.I am Barrister John Peters McGowan Jr, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to late Mr. George Brumley who was a consultant with Shell-development company, who unfortunately was involved in the plane crash in Nairobi Kenya Airways Flight 431 in 16,355-foot Lenana Peak on Mount Kenya, Monday July 21 2003 you will read more stories about the crash on visiting this website, http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html and also in this website, where Brumley's company talked about his death in the Kenya crash. Do kindly contact me for more details in respect for the claim of his Estate/Fund valued (US$33Million)left behind before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance Firm.Kindly write me through my private e-mail address : eilf.mcg...@hotmail.comYours faithfully,Barrister John Peters McGowan Jr,