Unsubscribing

1 view

Joseph J. Plaud

Aug 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/5/99
to BEHA...@listserv.nodak.edu
Dear Behav-An members,

Thank you for your participation and your evaluations of our new
interface. I am looking into the email identifier as Listmanager.
Regarding deleting posts, in your email inbox you delete posts just as you
did before, on the Behav-An BVC interface, just mark the NEW MESSAGES as
READ, and you will no longer be prompted that they are new. The BVC
interface itself acts much like the old Behav-An archives page.

With regard to unsubscribing. If you do not want to receive email
messages from Behav-An, simply log into the BVC, go to MORE and uncheck
the box in the MAILING LISTS section. Once you click on MORE and MAILING
LISTS you will see in a box this message (using my own account as an
example):

Mailing Lists
Below is a list of the conferences on this board that have an associated
mailing list. To subscribe to the mailing list, check the box.
Note: Make sure the Reply-To address in your email program matches your
email address in your WebBoard profile, joseph...@brown.edu. If the
email address is not exactly the same, your messages will be rejected. The
format in which lists are received can be configured by editing your
profile.

BEHAV-AN (behav-an)

That's all there is to it. Let me reiterate that if you want to continue
to receive posts via email, there is virtually NO difference between the
old and new Behav-Ans. If you want to take advantage of the WWW
interface, whole new avenues of communication are now open to you, it is
your choice. I am hoping that all Behav-An members help us as we follow
through with our important transition. Thank you.

Joe Plaud

To join the Behavior Analysis (Behav-An) forum, send the command
SUBSCRIBE BEHAV-AN YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME;
to leave the forum, send the command
SIGNOFF BEHAV-AN
to LIST...@LISTSERV.NODAK.EDU or, if you experience difficulties, write to BEHAV-AN...@LISTSERV.NODAK.EDU.