On Behavior...

1 view

Joseph J. Plaud

Aug 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/6/99
to BEHA...@listserv.nodak.edu
Dear Listmembers,

As our transition continues, let me reiterate that if you prefer to
continue through listserv like behavior (i.e., just using email), that is
fine. Just address your messages to:

beha...@www.virtualcommunity.org

That is our new address for the one, the original, the tested, and the
true: BEHAV-AN! If you encounter any problems, please email me at
joseph...@brown.edu or Ken Stephens at k...@operant.com (I will be away
this weekend, but in the office all next week).

I ask for your patience, understanding, cooperation, and help as we make
this transition, for I believe that when the uncertainties of change are
past, Behav-An will be better than ever! Thank you.

Joe Plaud

To join the Behavior Analysis (Behav-An) forum, send the command
SUBSCRIBE BEHAV-AN YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME;
to leave the forum, send the command
SIGNOFF BEHAV-AN
to LIST...@LISTSERV.NODAK.EDU or, if you experience difficulties, write to BEHAV-AN...@LISTSERV.NODAK.EDU.