The Logic of Capital (Hegel, Marx); Formal Logic / Foundations of Mathematics

Ken Kubota

Oct 24, 2019, 6:15:38 PM10/24/19
Dear Members of the Research Community,

Please allow me to post this here, too, as the Yahoo Groups will go offline soon.
Original link:

The publication announced also contains material on formal logic and the foundations of mathematics (pp. 89 ff.).

I had a short glance at Tony's papers some time ago, but couldn’t find any critique at the premature reference to labor in the early part of "Capital", although this is an important achievement in the research on Hegel and Marx found independently by many researchers like Uno and Sekine, Backhaus/Reichelt, Hartmann, Shamsavari, Stapelfeldt, and others.

Quotes from these researchers are available in my printed bibliography.
Let me shamelessly plug publication details:

Philosophical Bibliography [2019]
ISBN 978-3-943334-19-7
http://doi.org/10.4444/100.110

Direct link:

Print edition PDF (2019)
http://owlofminerva.net/files/philosophical_bibliography_2019.pdf
(Please note that this a large file, ca. 40 MB.)

SHA-512 checksum:
891def3d03b9e6ac5c62c6dc652e8872 e7c080a88020fc1b9bc08d094de55fda
ab0d26655df1521462f3f91fffccf555 37b2627cf9949b36127e1c530dec7bb1

Kind regards,

Ken Kubota

Ken Kubota
http://doi.org/10.4444/100