A powerful promotion plan that guarantee signups for your business!

1 view

Ronie Chua

May 19, 2004, 4:37:46 PM5/19/04
to netbs...@netbsd.org
---Responding to your ads...---

Dear fellow entrepreneur,

Let us develop a powerful promotion plan for your business today !

We have a simple and affordable solution for YOUR advertising needs!

This service is an innovative NEW advertising program. It was designed

to help YOU PROSPER as an Internet Business Person and Network

marketer.

Our Guarantee that if you are not completely satisfied with a

particular aspect of our service we will replace that specific part of

your order and relaunch the campaign without any cost to you. We

guarantee that your promotion package will be delivered exactly as

promised, or you will get a refund.

Please visit our site for complete details now:

http://www.lougo.net/qpp.pl?adminid=3011&id=70705

Best wishes,

Ronie Chua

cmer...@electrovaya.com

Dec 14, 2016, 2:29:19 PM12/14/16
unsubscribe

--
DISCLAIMER: CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
This email transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for