Book Cover + Illustration

Gonzalo

Mar 20, 2012, 8:58:33 AM3/20/12
Hi all.

I'm using the document type 'book'. I see that, by default, it creates
a nice page with the title, author, date, publisher... I need to place
in that page a logo. I've searched for examples but did not find
anything. Is this possible or I should create my on cover manually as
if it was a regular document.

Thanks for the info.
Gonzalo.

PiLS

Apr 4, 2012, 11:35:26 AM4/4/12
Le mar, 20 mar 2012 08:58:33, Gonzalo a ploppé:

I would use the @OnTitlePage symbol (see user manual, p. 81).

--
PiLS

PiLS

Apr 4, 2012, 11:40:46 AM4/4/12
Le mer, 04 avr 2012 11:35:26, PiLS a ploppé:
Also, the title page is not supposed to be a cover...

--
PiLS