Problem with Ditroff and TranScript?

laser-...@cca.uucp

Oct 18, 1985, 2:52:42 PM10/18/85
From: ned%UPenn-Grasp%upenn...@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA

We've just started using TranScript here, and we seem to have found an
annoying bug in psdit. The last word in the file isn't output! Has anyone
else seen this problem, or know of a fix? We can repeat it with the input
(to ditroff):

David is a nice person.

The output (and the PostScript file generated by psdit) omits completely the
word 'person.' We've looked at the ditroff output, and it seems up to spec.
The PostScript file looks exactly like the file you'd want generated if you
had input

David is a nice

It seems like a buffer flushing problem, and we could probably fix it, but
we're pretty surprised to have found it.

Any ideas?

--Ned.

CSnet: ned@UPenn