Wanted: boxes in Scribe/PostScript

1 view

FUR...@washington.arpa

Oct 30, 1985, 11:58:23 PM10/30/85
From: c...@AMES-NAS.ARPA (Chuck Collins)

Can anyone suggest to me how to approach the problem of boxes surrounding
a piece of text? We are using Scribe under 4.2BSD, output going to an
Apple LaserWriter. The only solution currently under consideration is
building a library of PostScript boxes, and calling up the appropriate
one based on the size of the text involved. That sounds possible, but
quite ugly. Does anyone have a more general solution?

Pls reply by mail to:

Chuck Collins cpc@ames-nas or ...hplabs!harvax!cpc