Re: [isabelle] Solving big quantifier-free linear real arithmetic goals

Manuel Eberl

Sep 30, 2016, 2:11:46 AM9/30/16
to cl-isabe...@lists.cam.ac.uk
Hallo Sascha,

very nice indeed! I shall take a look at it.

I've since converted the SMT-based proof into a fully-structured Isar
proof (which was my goal anyway, I just wasn't sure whether it was
feasible – it was)

Still, I'm sure this will be very useful if I ever run into similar
issues in the future.

Cheers,

Manuel