FastEddie -- A Text Editor

Herb Barad

Oct 9, 1985, 2:33:12 PM10/9/85

>The author, Daniel Grossbard, is a Univ of Texas student who is making a
>demo version available for free, unlimited distribution. This freeware
>version is limited to editing files of 11K or less, but is totally functional
>in every other respect. A 10K documentation file is included as a sample.
>Both the demo and the documentation are attached in a Packit file. (Suggested
>info-mac name is Utility-Fasteddie.Hqx)

I tried FastEddie and I really liked it. How do I get the regular release
of FastEddie.

--
Herb Barad [USC - Signal and Image Processing Institute]

USENET:

...!{lbl-csam|trwrb}!trwspf!herb or
...!{lbl-csam|trwrb}!trwspf!brand!barad or
...!sdcrdcf!uscvax!oberon!brand!barad

ARPANET: barad%brand@usc-eclc