request for 'too many open files'

1 view

Willie Kim

Apr 9, 2001, 5:44:28 AM4/9/01
to ques...@freebsd.org
Hello there!...
I know this is a kind of danky to ask for it..but i need these problems to be solved for our company though...so, do me a favor, would u?....i wish you'd help me out for these requestions even though it's sort of late in different time between your country and my country..
 lately my company is participating in BMT(Benchmarking Test) for the cache, nas project, and so forth..but we got the some problems during testing..
actually we're using the PolyMix-3  from the FreeBDS in this time but some errors came up consecutively during the test like it said....
>1023/1023(267) unsupported HTTP status code...
>whenever we use the FreeBSD to increase the numbers with polymix-3, I am getting  >a lot of "Too many open files" error messages from Connection.con  like that..
>too many open files ....like that
besides we're using our domestic hardware brand which is Sambo CPU...and also we're using the  CacheFlow and other products...we thought the reasons this wasn't working properly was the environment of networking area....like memory part, ICE, or something...
anyway, we'll figure out these problems compromised with other company ...because other competitions work on this problem too...
anyway, if you have some knowledgements about these problem, would you be willing to send email back to me asap...I'll be looking forwarding to hearing from you soon..
well, I'll really appreciate as you can respond my requestions..
Have a great day and take care!

Thanks, sir.

Willie H. Kim.