(boost::)asio and kqueue problem

Scott Mitchell

Oct 13, 2016, 8:37:59 PM10/13/16
to freebsd...@freebsd.org, seph...@gmail.com, kost...@gmail.com, hartmut...@dlr.de, adrian...@gmail.com
I am not using boost but I have also encountered this unexpected behavior
when calling listen after kevent. Is their any update on the approach to
merge filt_soread and filt_solisten?

FYI - MacOS does not have this unexpected behavior. Read events are not
"missed" if the listen is done after the kevent *EVFILT_READ *change is
registered.

Thanks,
-Scott

Hartmut...@dlr.de

Oct 14, 2016, 4:19:35 AM10/14/16
to scott.k...@gmail.com, freebsd...@freebsd.org, seph...@gmail.com, kost...@gmail.com, adrian...@gmail.com
I have a fix that works and is better and simpler than the previous and will try to put it together in the next few days.

harti