make delete-old: sticky remants: mqtest3,

O. Hartmann

Oct 11, 2016, 11:44:50 AM10/11/16
to FreeBSD CURRENT
The following files are sticky on my CURRENT (FreeBSD 12.0-CURRENT #5 r307003: Mon Oct 10
21:28:55 CEST 2016), sources as of revision 307042. Performing "make delete-old"
in /usr/src seem to kill them in one round after make installworld, but the next make
installworld seem to install them again.

I build sources with "filemon.ko" loaded and WITH_META_MODE=YES set in /etc/src-env.conf.

Is this a bug?

>>> Removing old files (only deletes safe to delete libs)
remove /usr/tests/sys/mqueue/mqtest3?
remove /usr/tests/sys/mqueue/mqtest4?

Konstantin Belousov

Oct 11, 2016, 11:56:18 AM10/11/16