How to change timezone in postgres-operator crunchydata

Rushikesh Mahadik

Apr 28, 2021, 9:36:00 AM4/28/21
Has anyone knows how to change the timezone in postgres-operator crunchydata. I have explored whole documentation but seems like they didn't given in docs. Has anyone knows can we change timezone in crunchydata into production environment.

Matren Nat

Jun 14, 2023, 7:33:15 AM6/14/23

When it comes to this type of thing, I think it's worth checking out courses on this topic. Check this out: https://skyhills.pl/