DOGDO[O]M (3rd,final)

noe...@kunst.no

Sep 1, 2004, 4:00:04 PM9/1/04

--

i wish there was something i could do
first remove the i's
wish there was something could do
there's a wish, but to do, swap?
could do there was something wish
who's on first?
wish on first could do
ON æskja; akin to OE wynn joy (see WINSOME), L venus charm (see VENUS);
could do on first wish
Skt dadh?ti (he) puts;
wish-do
we were putty in his arms
you mean his arms were putty?!
how impotent, he's supposed to be important
let's start pronouncing important (import'ant) as impotent (im'portant)
HAHAHA [laughs]
you imbecile
you mean imbe'cile
what's that?
you imbecile

end happy dog day

--

DOGDO[O]M
*slade wrath sentences hare*

-what ixia taco flankers i'm puritanise tay baa taui mislabour
mote noyau lasso thud
-it's jackstay liz banns hungering

-you mag iud skinned viewer biennial
-it iq, vera buzzes

-so wade ann i gino douai, uh?
SHOULD WRITE SOMETHING HERE
-go aud eyed

-WHAT IS THIS FEELING I'M PRETENDING TO BE TO MYSELF MADE NOW
LIKE THAT
-what if iowa looks hungering the fellness of
-it's just like being hungry
-go hadaway stroboscopic

-YOU MAKE IT SOUND VERY BANAL
-what abate caltech
-IT IS, VERY BASIC
-you sleuth cohere aau mohave

-SO WHAT AM I GONNA DO
-maps, shu i'm adieu positions aye legumes aude ah miff opera
pseudomediaeval aha -GO AHEAD EAT
-and note sink yaroslavl

-WHAT IF I LIKE HUNGER THE FEELING OF
-yes
-GO HEAD STARVE
-you're aau likuta cowes, neath marist om mobs, that's iud

-WHAT ABOUT CUL-DE-SACS
-really?
-YOU SHOULD CARRY A MAP
-or, ye mayest bio tty birthweight, furan ai twee ai

-MAPS, SAY I'M AT POSITION A LOOKING AT A MAP OVER POSITION A
-what dough teat muumuu?
-AND NOT SEEING YOURSELF
-mean? witt dey yea mauna? mean ischia tui barotse

-YES
-ok, squaw i'll be ohm twee mope?
-YOU'RE A LOST CASE, NOT MARKED ON MAPS, THAT'S IT
-no

-REALLY?
--
-OR, YOU MIGHT BE THE BRIDGE, FROM A TO A

ii daimyo kim - iee fell rollie baudo aphid thous
-WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
am ieee supposed twee ... dee soundness?
-MEAN? WHAT DO YOU MEAN? MEAN IS THE BRIDGE
frostbelt ida - nh ii file frigate
instrumentalists out ... boothia tonn caelian
institutionalizations -OK, SO I'LL BE ON THE MAP?
luxe aau coordination notarizes
-NO

--

YYBtV:XlXffffreallsdfsdfsdfy bad abggrgout thsxistRRhX+:t..;,MX+#=Iin,.,.,
am i supposed to ... DO something? +g.,,..? +MBVXti;V IRiXiWI=IY;;#fIYRo:+Xi#=rget.,
forget it - now i feel forgotten i ,,..,#tX#Ii#iYYR- .t=t;YXMYV+BiIiXRnVXBM##ow:
inside out ... but then calm inside = :,,,.IW=+if,ee==:.iYVXWi#::RYYBtV:XlXt+B fo#V.
like a cartoon network i dont know rg:o=W;t=iYtRtt+,;YIeV;n#;W..,+
=- i feel really bad about this iMIV##t:;;;.am .
ii,,..,,,.,,,,.,.,,,,., sup##RIpBWY##B#MRVI+#MIosed,.,
+ ,,,.,.,.,,,,.,,,,,,,.t;#+R+,YX;W#tVIVtBWVM#,M#i;o .,..
+..,..,...,.,,.,... DO s#Io=RMiBmetRRhX+:t..;,MX+#=Iin,
+g.,,...,.,.,,.,.? +MBVXti;V IRiXiWI=IY;;#fIY Ro:+Xi#=rget
i ,,..,.,,,,.,,it ##tX#Ii#iYYR- .t=t;YXMYV+B iIiXRnVXBM##ow
= :,,,....,.,,i IW=+if,ee==:.iYVXWi#::RYYBtV:XlXt+B fo#V.
;rg:,,.,.,,.,,o=W;t=iYtRtt+,;YIeV;n#;W..,+;. tVYi#Rti.X.WYV
= in,:,,..side B,.iWYR;VXY;IMI=XtIM.,;.i,VIY#B+,ou;tWY:ttY#:
= ..... but+,,t:RI,: W=tt+tihtVtYe+I NETTOGROF LEEF I WON - TI +TXLX:VTBYYR::#IWXVYI:==EEFI #B SIHT TUOBA
DAB YLLAER LEEF+T AT I+R+#;T =E MXFMYG+ NII=#+XM;IWGN #OIXXY;T=T
-RYYI#II#XT## IRI II#V;M V#OF B+TXLX:VTBYYRT -OI IV#WY :NI =
VYWX:IT+=F= S###V;S+TUB = :#I:: # UI TT+RINI ML= # A=MYT#+ + PY
:VBGDSM= TYI; B=TRIX+:X PY ;I? :ET;II=I #T;AM CT#WH M OR ;V I :#TIW=TW
;R:# :IXR=T S-L;T+IBR#TY IIOO+TIBB+YYVRD E; E IBMIIIX :WTEYV I=XWVYTEWEG
DKAWBXW:;=RRTNI IR#TTIES;DR TEMVVRI:=##AXKOI#C I;; MO#I=T T= MXNW
IRIXIWI=B I //this is just a lot of crap
;=tRVVYnX:;I;#X+ c,,M=a # //it would be something like this
VX#NXIVIWE //things that take place in catastrophe body
TIU:BINS#: OTA#TVYW= VRIIM ;IT+;O;=IM;NI+ ; IXR=#
I#IY##T:BIT:+=M#VIXX YC M;B;TM=ITW=TVIM;TRX+ER+E +H
XAI#VMVTILIKR#T#+==NBE =IIM:R MRII #OX+XVD:+YV#;BEX;Y#IOVYLOR
YT;I#=YTIHTVTYE+;=TRVVYWF IR;ART DVOOROW;IMI=XTIM;IVI;I #MCYS O+O
IW;T=IYTRTT+;YIEV;N#+TS#+ II BNX = :I IW=E BTNFH SI IWI=IY;;#FIY
RO:+XI#=RGO#TE#T OIN + D#RH; MIE SUP##RIPBWYTT;T EXTWORK I DONT KNOW
RG:O=W;T=IY YU TRNVXBM##OW: INSIDE OUT BUTIO HING? +G? +MBVXTI;V
=lm ins;##iW=V=#MiXVd:+YV#;BeX;=Rt+tIR=B# =B, ;IYt =M,tt.:#X
=l.ikR#t,#+=tIte iIB:Ma;t# i=iiiYX;##ViitW=tVIM;Bi,c IR; Wt=W.
=a.r#iY##t:;W#IVt+ooii:RXn,IiM IInYetw,,XiVotrk

--

lumber isbn 82-92428-05-4

lifeandhopeofca...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2012, 3:17:05 PM12/23/12
to WRYTING-L : Writing and Theory across Disciplines, Victoria Merkel
Life and Hope of Cambodian Children Organization (LHCCO) is a Cambodian non-governmental, nonprofit organization.

We believe that the key to rebuilding our country is education. Our mission is to provide these to Cambodia’s poorest and most vulnerable children. In order to eliminate illiteracy in the community, LHCCO provides free language classes and computer classes to those who could not otherwise afford it.
However, a family will only send its children to school when it is part of a healthy community. Therefore, our secondary focus lies on community development.
We work with local staff, expatriates and volunteers who use their experience in agriculture, technology, health care, social work and education to help the local community where people are at their most vulnerable.
LHCCO is based in Siem Reap and was established by a Cambodian Buddhist monk, Venerable Yorn Chea. Read more about him and his life story on his blog: http://itallstartswitheducation.wordpress.com/about/

Activities

We aim to provide education for poor children and to develop the community as a whole. Our activities focus on education, community development and capacity development.

1. EDUCATION
• Providing free education, sport materials, school uniforms and bicycles to poor, vulnerable and disabled kids.
• Raising awareness amongst he children on their human rights and child protection programs, combating domestic violence and child abuse.
• Establishing village school libraries.
• Starting up vocational education and training in fields like information technology.
• Educating the children on morality and Buddhist values.

2. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
• Developing agriculture in rural areas, including family home gardening and livestock farming.
• Educating poor farmers on new agriculture techniques.
• Implementing better water management and irrigation infrastructure.
• Opening sewing centres in poor rural areas.
• Providing access to clean water for daily consumption and agriculture.

3. CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT
• Training the LHCCO’s local staff
• Building facilities to be used as classrooms and offices
• Recruiting volunteers to assist in teaching
• Campaigning for donations

Volunteers

Volunteering
The town of Siem Reap gets a lot of travellers because of its proximity to the world-renowned Angkor Wat temples. While many just stay for a day or two, Some travelers stay longer and volunteer to help the Cambodians rebuild their country.
We could not do the work we do without these volunteers. We are always looking for English teachers, computer teachers, IT support, fundraisers, bloggers, builders and administrative assistance. If you want to help out in these areas then please read about the practicalities and fill in the registration form.
Some of our volunteers have written about their experiences on Yorn Chea’s blog.
Most of them come with their mind open and leave with their heart full. They have rarely been met with so much gratitude and respect. The team is a lot of fun and helpful, while the children are eager to learn and smile more often than not. It’s Cambodia at its best!