Mysteries unlimited

mysteries...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2012, 8:29:38 AM10/26/12
Mystery is nothing but something not understood or beyond understanding /whatever resists or defies explanation / profound, inexplicable, or secretive quality / a religious truth that one can know only by revelation and cannot fully understand
Some of our most popular lists are ones which revolve around mystery and intrigue. Fortunately for us all, there is no end to the number of weird and wonderful mysteries in the world, so we are now able to present our fourth list of unsolved mysteries.
The Piri Reis Map is a famous pre-modern world map created by 16th century Ottoman-Turkish admiral and cartographer Piri Reis. Angel Hair is a rare phenomenon that has so far defied explanation. It is made up of silken threads that rain down on to the earth, but reach out to touch it and it will almost certainly vanish before your eyes
The Ark is considered the greatest of all hidden treasures and its discovery would provide indisputable truth that the Old Testament is hard fact. Fossils, as we learned in grade school, appear in rocks that were formed many thousands of years ago. Yet there are a number of fossils that just don’t make geological or historical sense.
The Oera Linda Book is a 19th century manuscript written in Old Frisian. It purports to cover historical, mythological, and religious themes of remote antiquity, compiled between 2194 BC and AD 803. The Ica stones are a collection of andesite stones that bear a variety of diagrams, including depictions of dinosaurs and what is alleged to be advanced technology
The Dropa stones, otherwise known as the Dzopa stones. The Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil’s Triangle, lies between Miami in Florida, San Juan in Puerto Rico and the Bahamas. Within that area there have been many unexplained disappearances of boats and planes and compasses do not operate
Similarly there are so many Supernatural mysteries, unexplained phenomena and unsolved puzzles. To know more details about this please visit: http://www.mysteriesunlimited.com