MESA on Star

mike@rand-unix

Jun 13, 1981, 8:40:23 AM6/13/81
I have heard a rumor, from a source I trust, that MESA will be
available to those who buy 50 or more Star's. I do not know if there
will be a heavy price, nor do I know if this is a special deal to non-
profit or educational institutions or special in some other way.

There is someone on this list -- you know who you are -- who can
confirm or deny this rumor authoritatively if he chooses to.

In any case, I believe that MESA is a good systems programming
language, but you can certainly kiss portability goodbye!