Miscellany

1 view

LEAVITT@usc-isi

Jun 13, 1981, 9:07:49 AM6/13/81
1) Many thanks to Jeff Schrage at MC for providing us with
the kinds of facts on Mesa that this list needs more of. Anybody
else have a similar wealth of knowledge?

2) I really like the term "perscoms" to describe all of what we
are discussing, from the Apples to the Stars. Exactly what lets
us distinguish the little ones from the big ones, so that we can
have useful subtypes? Is it just
the screen size/colors?

3) Does anyone know just how easy it is for the Star to talk to a
5700? We have gotten this demoed, and if those guys could easily
talk to each other, that would be very neat.

4) If the new operating system for Perq is called Salt. We will
have a tough time with their interactive front-end: we'll all be
discussing salt talks.

Mike