Internal Server Error Fatal error: Module 'redis' already loaded

Ken Brubacher

May 24, 2022, 3:15:53 PM5/24/22
to Fat-Free Framework
I have a really odd issue with a site that was build back in 2015.

It seems like the first page load returns the error Internal Server Error  Fatal error: Module 'redis' already loaded

The server has Redis installed, but as far as I can tell F3 doesn't have any caching on. The docs say that caching will auto detect but it doesn't seem to be using Redis or tmp/cache on the site. When I reload the page the site loads like normal.

My Redis install does have an password on it and requires AUTH but I can't figure out how to set Redis caching on in config.ini The error leads one to blieve that a PHP module is trying to load twice which doesn't really make sense as no code on the site has changed in years.