F3 Not Loading Usersipce Script

Joseph Asamoah

Apr 10, 2022, 4:47:59 PM4/10/22
to Fat-Free Framework
Hi, i am trying to combine F3 and US (userspice user managment frame work)
but F3 Can't load us always giving me can't open index.php
Please help

Paul Herring

Apr 10, 2022, 7:55:38 PM4/10/22
to Joseph Asamoah via Fat-Free Framework

--
-- You've received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups group. To post to this group, send an email to f3-fra...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to f3-framework...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/f3-framework?hl=en
---

--
PJH

Joseph Asamoah

Apr 11, 2022, 9:56:33 AM4/11/22
to Fat-Free Framework
Thanks a lot PJH, now let me go again The problem is i am trying to combine US(UserSpice User management framework User Spice ) i want to combine because US doen't come with any router, template engine and don't like their folder strucher but so far think US is the best User management framework, so F3 will be more like the backend to direct routing, templating and other things, so i decided to try this yesterday.
I am using the Codeigniter folder strucher
# Mysite.com
 +app
     #Config/Config.ini  //F3 config file
     #Config/Routes.ini //F3 routes file
     #Controllers/Home.php  //index.php / index.html controller
     #View/Templates
 +us  //UserSpice app installation folder
 +vendor  //F3 core folder
     #
 +public  // website public foler
     #index.php
     #htaccess
 +htaccess
 so i am trying to lod US from mysite.com/us and i am getting error cn't open index.php
eventhough US is working when i am access US from Browser with example.com/us
and i have my config file setup to load us from us folder with UI=../../us
Please help..
.

ikkez

Apr 25, 2022, 6:10:50 PM4/25/22
to Fat-Free Framework
Did you solve it in the meantime? Have you configured your webservers web root to be public/ ?