Decemeber newsletter - F2SBC North Central Newsletter

Roanne Whitticase

Dec 8, 2023, 4:37:17 PM12/8/23
to f2s-north-centra...@googlegroups.com
**For clickable links - please open attached PDF**

Happy December! I hope everyone is enjoying their winter so far and has a lovely upcoming holiday break.
Please see below and attached the December North Central Newsletter with exciting highlights of:
  • W.L. McLeod school's inspiring success in gaining a walk-in cooler for their school and a link to their full school food journey
  • REAPS Prince George's school garden summer support support and link to their new Indoor Grow Guide
  • Additional helpful resources including our winter activities list and upcoming links

Roanne Whitticase (she/her)

North Central Region Community Animator, Farm to School BC

a program of the Public Health Association of BC

roanne.whitticase@farmtoschoolbc.ca

www.farmtoschoolbc.ca

I acknowledge that the North Central Hub programming operates on the territory of the Lheidli T’enneh, Dënéndeh, Dakeł Keyoh (ᑕᗸᒡ ᗲᘏᑋ), peoples and the nations of McLeod Lake, Simpcw, Lhtako Dene, Nazko, Binche Whut’en, Burns Lake, Cheslatta Carrier, Lake Babine, Nadleh Whut’en, Nak’azdli Whut’en, Nee Tahi Buhn, Saik’uz, Skin Tyee, Stellat'en, Takla Lake, Tl’azt’en, Wet’suwet’en and Yekooche Nations. I am grateful to live, work and grow on the territory of the Lheidli T’enneh.

I work flexible part-time hours Monday-Friday
December North Central Newsletter.pdf