Exciting News: Hiring Community Animators!

1 view

Sonya Rokosh

Jul 25, 2023, 12:27:21 PM7/25/23
to f2s-kamloops-...@googlegroups.com

Hiring: F2SBC Community Animators (Surrey, Capital, Vancouver Area)

🌱 Join our team! 🌱 F2SBC is seeking three new Community Animators to coordinate, strengthen and expand our Surrey, Capital and Vancouver Area Regional Hubs. If you're dynamic, creative, and passionate about food literacy and sustainable solutions, this is for you! 🎯

As the Community Animator, you'll work with teachers, students, and local organizations to promote access to healthy, local food and hands-on learning opportunities. 🥦📚 You'll be the bridge between different stakeholders, fostering partnerships to strengthen the local food system.

🚀 Ideal candidate: Confident, detail-oriented pro with great communication skills. 🤝 Work-from-home position; must be based in the region you’re applying for. Valid driver's license and personal vehicle preferred. 🚗 Some regional travel may be required.

 Apply by August 10th (Surrey and Vancouver) or August 14th (Capital)

👉 Learn more: phabc.org/category/job-postings

📧 Submit your resume, cover letter and portfolio to marcu...@farmtoschoolbc.ca

Sonya Rokosh (she/her)
Community Animator, Kamloops Region, SD73 & SD83
E: kamloopsregion@farmtoschoolbc.ca
I write with gratitude from the traditional and unceded territories of the Secwepemc Peoples. Kukstemc!

I am employed part-time and I typically will be at my computer on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Thank you for your patience and respect.