December Farm to School BC Newsletter

Sonya Rokosh

Dec 6, 2023, 1:09:17 PM12/6/23
to f2s-kamloops-...@googlegroups.com
Although the weather is warmer than usual, it is starting to feel like the holiday season is upon us! The final push for deadlines and staff parties is in the air, garlands are being hung, and folks are looking forward to a few days to restore and refresh.
I hope everyone leans into their "light" as we approach the Winter Solstice on December 21/22nd. I intend to celebrate with friend and family, lighting candles and sharing foods that make me feel warm and cozy. Please be well and spread kindness as we move into this new year.

Sending you all so much gratitude and care.

Sonya Rokosh, (She/Her)

Kamloops Regional Animator, Farm to School BC

a program of the Public Health Association of BC

sonya....@farmtoschoolbc.ca

www.farmtoschoolbc.ca

 I acknowledge that I work, live, and play on the unceded territory of the Secwépemc peoples and offer gratitude for the knowledge and wisdom of this sacred place.

Kamloops F2SBC December Newsletter.pdf