fparser is stable now?

TakaoKotani

Mar 2, 2010, 11:00:19 PM3/2/10
to F2PY Developers
Hi all,

I am inerested in fparser.

How to get latest stable fparser.
As far as I test it in my code. so many errors occur.

My intent in future is "Fortran on mediawiki";
Each page is a source code, and so on.
mediawiki itself could be a kind of IDE.

Or are there other possibility instead of fparser?
(to make things manageable by myself.
the analyzed data should be clearly defined as a kind of data set).

Not only call-caller relation, but also data flow, I hope to analyze
if possible.

best regards,
takao kotani

Pearu Peterson

Mar 3, 2010, 2:57:05 AM3/3/10
to F2PY Developers
Hi,

The latest fparser is available in
http://code.google.com/p/f2py/

Could you file your test errors to
http://code.google.com/p/f2py/issues/list
? I would predict that some of the errors are
easy to fix as I have tested fparser to
work on many Fortran codes.

Regards,
Pearu

TakaoKotani

Mar 3, 2010, 8:14:42 AM3/3/10
to F2PY Developers
Thank you so much for your prompt reply.

If fparser works well, I can relatively easily write my own things
based on it.
But I have problems...

Please let me know whether you can easily fix all fparser problems.
(or with minimum changes of my code). I should respect what you did,
and license things apparently.

regards,
takao

Pearu Peterson