I sell a F-22 Carbon, Glass rudder system...

Roger

Apr 22, 2010, 3:21:10 AM4/22/10
to F22 Builders
Hello everyone,
For a long time I am building a F-22 Sail #27 in Spain.

During this period I decide to bay one of Ian Farrier`s factory made
F-22 high aspect all carbon clear coat rudder system.
Unfortunately, I had already built my own before.
Therefore, my “old” complete F-22 Carbon, Glass rudder system is
available for a fraction of the new price…
If any F-22 builder does not want to build his own rudder, please
contact me.

Under
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=22025&id=516748982&l=c410078192
could see the photos of the rudder construction. Under
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=64434&id=516748982&l=15cae1b87e
you see the rudder case.

Roger