Mast step

Jim

Nov 10, 2008, 4:15:27 PM11/10/08
to F22 Builders
Looking for a 'sanity check' as to what a reasonable price might be
for the mast step assembly block. I have sourced all the flat pieces
from the fabricated parts book for the beams, and the response from a
local machinist is very comparable to what is commercially available.
But, I have no clue as to what the mast step assembly (including the
ears and tangs) for a dagger board version might be. I would really
appreciate some feed back from those of you who have completed this
step. I realize there are currency issues in play, but I'm interested
in developing a base line. Thanks for your feedback.

Jim sail #2