Re: [f1gpwc] Qualifying lap times bug

F1GP Archive

Nov 13, 2023, 10:42:08 PM11/13/23
to f1g...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

For some reason your message wasn't shown on the Google Groups web interface.

Could you explain in more detail what you're doing with the game and which settings are you using?
Did you modify anything using an editor? What is the difficulty level and opposition spread?

If I understand your message correctly, regardless of the lap times that are set in qualifying by the player and the computer controlled cars, the race start order will be determined by the car numbers?
What are the lap times shown next to each driver on the starting grid?

Cheers

On Sat, Nov 11, 2023 at 3:36 AM Thehunk1 <6566t...@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't know why but the lap times aren't working on qualifying since it doesn't matter if you're faster or slower it will always sort the cars by their number (1-Senna, 2-Berger, 3-Nakajima, etc)
Can someone give some light on what I'm missing?