help me how to edit laps

Celofmoreira Moreira

May 17, 2021, 4:17:11 PM5/17/21
to Formula One Grand Prix / World Circuit
I'm trying to use FTM (Fragata Track Manager).
When I try to modify any number of Laps.
It says corrupted file.

Estou tentando usar o FTM (Fragata Track Manager).
Quanto tento modificar qualquer quantidade de Voltas.
Diz corrompeu arquivo.

F1GP Archive

May 17, 2021, 10:10:12 PM5/17/21
to Formula One Grand Prix / World Circuit
Hello, Fragata Track Manager is an editor for Grand Prix 2.

To modify the number of laps in F1GP, you need to use ArgTrack or GP1 Lap Edit

Cheers

Celofmoreira Moreira

May 17, 2021, 10:43:38 PM5/17/21
to Formula One Grand Prix / World Circuit
Sorry I'm trying to edit Grand Prix 2

F1GP Archive

May 18, 2021, 10:55:36 PM5/18/21
to Formula One Grand Prix / World Circuit
Personally, I'm not familiar with this editor.
Maybe someone else here knows the answer.

If not, you can try asking on the GP2 forum.

Cheers