steering wheel range

Villisika

May 26, 2024, 12:57:11 PMMay 26
to Formula One Grand Prix / World Circuit
Hi,

What are your preferred steering wheel ranges?
I have CSL elite PS4 base and wheel.
I use DOSbox ece when playing this magnificent game.
I have yet to find best feeling settings for my wheel.
At the moment I drive with 300 angle..Should there be somekind
of centre deadzone?
I want your opinions =D.

ZiFoX _

Jul 10, 2024, 8:37:57 AM (7 days ago) Jul 10
to Formula One Grand Prix / World Circuit
Hi,
I'm using a G27 wheel.

I play with 360° rotation, 300 is way too sensitive.
The deadzone can be configured in the dosbox configuration file, by default it's set to 10, it's unplayable. Set it to 0 unless you have some weird behaviors in a straight line (oscillation around the center)
I you have some jittering/oscillation in the values, try setting the "timed" option to true in the configuration file, it helped me.