Car Editing on GP2

Eduardo Fernandes

Feb 1, 2021, 10:22:48 AM2/1/21
to Formula One Grand Prix / World Circuit
Hello everyone,
I don't know any forum community that covers Grand Prix 2 yet, but I've been trying to use Paul Hoad's Carshape editor for it.
However, I've been having a hard time finding out how to work efficiently on it, in attempts to make a 1955 Lotus Mk IX's Car Shape.

If anyone has any experience working with it, or knows where can I get aditional help, please let me know, I'll be thankful.

Cheers,
Eduardo Fernandes

F1GP Archive

Feb 2, 2021, 8:40:23 PM2/2/21
to Formula One Grand Prix / World Circuit
Hello,

I think the best place to try is the Grand Prix 2 forum.

They also have a lot of existing car shapes for download on the website.

Cheers

Eduardo Fernandes

Feb 8, 2021, 7:32:03 AM2/8/21
to Formula One Grand Prix / World Circuit
Thank you. I've been around that website for some weeks, and there is an arcaic guide, but I'm having a lot of trouble developing a new carshape that isn't amongst the ones already made. I'm just trying to find some help to undestand it at this point, as I'm a bit clueless. :P
But I will check that forum, I hadn't seen it before.