Ex5, Mql5, ex4, mq5 Converter/Decompiler Software

F1comp

Mar 1, 2018, 9:34:17 AM3/1/18
to f1comp-s...@googlegroups.com

Guest J Ronnie

Hello Admin,

In your software listing I saw you have Ex5 to Mql5 converter for pc. I need it so much coz I have some files I want to convert. Please send it to me @ jron...@gmail.com. Also let me know if it can convert mq5 files to ex5.

Thanks in advance.

Edited March 9, 2017by Admin

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Admin    12

It’s true I have it but can't share it for free. It took me a lot of time to get it so understand pls. It’s a PC software that converts all supported mt files from one format to another and vice versa. Mq5 file to ex5 and vice versa, MQL4 to MQL5, MQ4 or EX4 to MQ5 etc.

To download it you need to make a donation and after donating you will automatically receive the download link in your email. it is a clean file, not password-protected and no multiple redirection after donating. you can use it to decompile ex5, ex4 files among other advanced forex tools.

Donate to download
worldremit

For quick support and Screenshots use
Telegram username: @eF1_admin

Edited March 15, 2017by Admin

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Admin    12

Tags

Decompile MQL5 ex5 file to mq5 mql4 to mql5 converter convert ex4 to ex5 convert ex4 to mq5 ex4 to mq4 converter free mt5 indicators metatrader 5 indicators download mt4 forex tester demo account live account translating the source code of a MQL4/MQL5 Creating Programs - MetaEditor Help language ( Metatrader 4) to MQL5 (Metatrader 5) Buy From Mql5 Market Java to MQL5A tool for converting MQL4 to MQL5 programming language. brokers Download forex indicators for free. add templates to the MQL5 Storage Что нового в MetaTrader 5? Forex EA Generator EX4 files are used with Meta Trader 4 need a decompiler to "convert" the EX4 to MQ4. are integrated Forex tester 2 free registration key Make Money withI can not decompile builds MQ4 to MQ5 converter please help! fix the errors with the MQL4 to MQL5 Porting Table and the last versionex5 files, i need to convert all my files to mq5 in mql5 language I am new to MT5 and traded with MT4 before. Although I am not a programmer I was able after some time to customize or developA script which converts MQL 4 code to MQL 5 codeconvert ex4 to ex5 or MQL4 to MQL5 hassle-free conversion method from MT4 to MT5searching for a decompiler for weeks now... if anyone knows how to decompile then please help meit hard work decompiling ea or expert and need more timedecompiler for ex4 to mql file.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest Keviin

  • Guests

Hi Admin,

I tried the link for Paypal and paid, but at the end was only shown my Paypal receipt, no redirect to the download page. Not sure if it's my browser or if there's a popup blocker on my browser causing it not to function, I'm using Opera browser.  I sent you an email to your paypal address requesting the link.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Admin

On 3/9/2017 at 1:55 AM, Keviin said:

Hi Admin,

I tried the link for PayPal and paid, but at the end was only shown my Paypal receipt, no redirect to the download page. Not sure if it's my browser or if there's a popup blocker on my browser causing it not to function, I'm using Opera browser.  I sent you an email to your paypal address requesting the link.

As indicated, the system is configured to take users to the download page immediately after donating. but there no need to worry as I have sent the link to your email. Kindly check and confirm.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other site

Guest Eric

Thanks

its working great. only thing is i have to manually enable  the settings.
other than that it is quite snappy and it doesnt consume much memory. i love it.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest Calley

more...

Certainly it is possible to decompile ex5, it confirms that the MT5 terminal, tester and debugger executes these ex5 programs. Ex5 To Mq5 decompiling encrypted Expert Advisors decompiling ex5 file is possible 100% guarantee decompile dll file method to write mq5 code to dll ex5 docompiler for pc Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants,Object Types- Documentation on MQL5 decompile LineTrader EA converting indicator to EA for easy mod protection of executable files of MQL5 software to decompile metatrader files ex5 and ex4 flawless without missing lines of code mql4 programming software i can easily edit Need help with Ex5 Decompiler input ex5 file and output. i need to decompile an ea from ex5 file to mq5 file and decompiler for ex4 to mql file. i would like to use demo files in a live account format and description. Certainly it is possible to decompile ex5, it confirms that the MT5 terminal, tester and debugger executes these ex5 programs. Ex5 To Mq5 decompiling encrypted Expert Advisors decompiling ex5 file is possible 100% guarantee decompile dll file method to write mq5 code to dll ex5 docompiler for pc Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants,Object Types- Documentation on MQL5 decompile LineTrader EA converting indicator to EA for easy mod protection of executable files of MQL5

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest yakoub

admin I've been searching for this almost a month. It works on my laptop. Thank you very very much for the links. Pheww...

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest Jackie

I fixed the problem with the software and am opening applications now just fine except now Mt5 when I  launch it, a window asks me to start a new profile. I can open all of my existing email files. What do I do now?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest ramdi abdella

HELLO I WANT YOU TO DECOMPILE EX5 FOR ME

Share this post

Link to post

Admin    12

On 3/15/2017 at 9:38 AM, ramdi abdella said:

HELLO I WANT YOU TO DECOMPILE EX5 FOR ME

Download the software to do it yourself. its easier than waiting for someone to do it for you.

Donate to download
worldremit

For quick support and Screenshots use
Telegram username: @eF1_admin

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other site

Guest herogabriel

Hello

I have a 5 files to decompile ex5 to mql

How can I talk to you?

convert mt4 ea to mt5
how to convert mql4 to mql5

Edited May 26, 2017by Admin

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Admin    12

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sit

Guest hojat

hi.

i need your email for buy it.

hf.h...@gmail.com

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest Ali zeraatgar

Hi admin

I' need this app for aunt and there is a huge problem, i'm in Iran and i cann't use paypal or anything, would you please contact me at

Alizeraatgarbarfejani@gmail.com to think a solution?

I have one, i can buy an itunes or google play Gift card and send you the code

I would be havppy to hear from you soon

Thx alot

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Admin    12

On 9/13/2017 at 4:18 PM, Ali zeraatgar said:

Hi admin

I' need this app for aunt and there is a huge problem, i'm in Iran and i cann't use paypal or anything, would you please contact me at

Alizeraatgarbarfejani@gmail.com to think a solution?

I have one, i can buy an itunes or google play Gift card and send you the code

I would be havppy to hear from you soon

Thx alot

we also accept bitcoin. let me know if you are able to use it in your Country.

Edited September 14, 2017by Admin

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest hojat

On 9/14/2017 at 10:39 AM, Admin said:

we also accept bitcoin. let me know if you are able to use it in your Country.

hi

I need it too, but I do not have any credit card.Please help me to pay in any other way

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest lyzarhero

is this application still available? I would like to donate for 1 copy

Share this post

Donate to download
worldremit

For quick support and Screenshots use
Telegram username: @eF1_admin

pm197...@gmail.com

May 7, 2018, 1:17:59 AM5/7/18
to f1comp-s...@googlegroups.com
Guest Paulo Monteiro

Hello, this aplication still avaliable? i want to donate for 1 copy too.

Thank You

F1comp

May 7, 2018, 1:28:33 AM5/7/18
to f1comp-s...@googlegroups.com
This application is still available and working perfectly.

ia4...@gmail.com

May 7, 2018, 1:30:43 AM5/7/18
to f1comp-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Is there a limitations on the number of mt4 files i can convert to mt5?
Will donate upon your reply.
Thank you.

Admin Said:
There's no limitations.

nor...@gmail.com

May 28, 2018, 1:57:25 AM5/28/18
El lunes, 7 de mayo de 2018, 7:28:33 (UTC+2), F1comp  escribió:
> This application is still available and working perfectly.

Good
I would like if you can decompile an indicator, in fact there are two that are really profitable, the second one can chain 55 successive winning sequences, the indicator is programmed with the latest version of metatrader.
Message has been deleted

barr...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2018, 3:19:54 AM6/18/18
to F1Comp Solutions
Wow ! What is the name of this indicator? Regards!

iners...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2018, 3:21:51 AM6/18/18
to F1Comp Solutions
its working. It can decompile any kind of Metatrader 5 (.ex5) expert advisor. Also works with ex4/ex5 which use dlls.
Thanks.
Message has been deleted

F1comp

Jun 30, 2018, 2:53:33 AM6/30/18
to f1comp-s...@googlegroups.com
It is still working perfectly.After donating the download link will be sent to your email automatically.
It is a clean file, not password-protected and no waiting after donating.

raviart....@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2018, 2:53:03 AM8/14/18
to F1Comp Solutions
Hi, do you have a wallet address to receive bitcoins ?

F1comp

Aug 14, 2018, 3:20:02 AM8/14/18
to F1Comp Solutions
Bitcoin address is: 14gYcU633vcF5jvAG6ZU3WsYH8dmmkypSH

BTC QR.jpg
bitcoin://14gYcU633vcF5jvAG6ZU3WsYH8dmmkypSH?amount=0.00251531

Note that BTC transactions are not automated. I will send the link manually after you confirm the payment.

rcervante...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2018, 2:36:54 AM8/31/18
to F1Comp Solutions
hello where can i get this indicator ??

F1comp

Aug 31, 2018, 2:42:59 AM8/31/18
to F1Comp Solutions
but they'll cost you. They are not free.

saeed...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2019, 9:07:58 AM4/13/19
to F1Comp Solutions
Can I pay by webmoney?

F1comp

Apr 13, 2019, 9:14:50 AM4/13/19
to F1Comp Solutions
On Saturday, 13 April 2019 16:07:58 UTC+3, saeed...@gmail.com wrote:
Can I pay by webmoney?

Currently we only accept PayPal or bitcoin.

atomi...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2019, 2:29:11 PM6/28/19
to F1Comp Solutions
Em sábado, 13 de abril de 2019 10:14:50 UTC-3, F1comp escreveu:
> On Saturday, 13 April 2019 16:07:58 UTC+3, saeed...@gmail.com wrote:Can I pay by webmoney?
>

> Currently we only accept PayPal or bitcoin.

Hi! The decompiler its still working with last versions of EX5/MQ5?

How i can make donation via paypal?

F1comp

Jun 28, 2019, 2:43:11 PM6/28/19
to f1comp-s...@googlegroups.com
It is still working perfectly with the latest ex5/mq5 and also Cloud protect compiled ex4/ex5.

Click here to select your prefered payment method .

brun...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2019, 3:22:45 AM7/4/19
to F1Comp Solutions
Does it converts EX5 to MQ5?

F1comp

Jul 4, 2019, 3:25:06 AM7/4/19
to F1Comp Solutions
Yes it does convert EX5 to MQ5.

jho...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2019, 1:53:49 AM9/4/19
to F1Comp Solutions
Hi, I'm interested, I called you on whatsapp

Em quinta-feira, 4 de julho de 2019 04:25:06 UTC-3, F1comp escreveu:
Sim, ele converte EX5 em MQ5.

Na quinta-feira, 4 de julho de 2019 10:22:45 UTC + 3, brun ... @ gmail.com escreveu:
Ele converte EX5 em MQ5?

flin...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2019, 7:32:43 AM9/10/19
to F1Comp Solutions
Hi I want to decompile a ex5 file
Cointegration Pair Trading Indicator.ex5 169kb
This indicator has include files.
Does this software also decompile the #includes?

F1comp

Sep 10, 2019, 7:43:29 AM9/10/19
to f1comp-s...@googlegroups.com
Yes. As I have indicated, the ex5 decompiler also decompiles #includes. With include file declared. Those beginning with "#include Pair Trading Indicator"
Not only main body.

farhad...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2020, 3:12:23 AM4/6/20
to F1Comp Solutions
Hi,

I need help how to use the decompiler software. I want to decompile an EA from ex5 into mq5. Can you help me, please? Thanks.

lae...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2020, 3:08:29 AM7/28/20
to F1Comp Solutions
Is it still available and working perfectly?

Abt109 Abt109

Nov 3, 2020, 2:38:11 AM11/3/20
to F1Comp Solutions
does  it come with instructions on how to install properly and use the software to do the conversions?

cafe pouya

Jan 18, 2021, 2:01:49 AM1/18/21
to F1Comp Solutions
Is anyone in here help
how can i convert ex4 to mq4
i need a software or a site for decompiling ex4 to mq4