Where to download free offline bible for android

F1

Sep 24, 2013, 7:58:54 AM9/24/13
to f1comp-s...@googlegroups.com
Wondering where you can download a free offline bible application for android? Here we are provinding a link to download a complete offline bible app that has more than 47 versions, including, Kjv, nkjv, niv, message etc. This application also contains other useful modules that will help you study the Bible, compare different translations, lookup Strong's Greek and Hebrew Lexicon, read popular commentaries, Bible dictionaries, books, maps, and even write your own insights and study notes directly on your Android device offline.

What I liked most about this bible apk download site is the download links. It does not take you to other pages to download. When you click on the module or the version you want to download, the download starts immediately. So it is possible to download on a PC and transfer it to a memory card or flash disk to install it to your phone, tablet or ipad.

As stated above, it’s free and legal to download these bible apps from that site. But in order to help me maintain my site, please donate only $5 through the below PayPal button and after donating you will automatically be redirected to that site.

Kindly note that this is not a single version bible application or a bile app that requires internet connection to run. Once you download and install this bible app, you will not need to connect you device to the internet to run it. It is a free oofline bible application and has a lot of feature.

The following are some of the exiting feature of this application

    Multiple offline Bibles, Commentaries, Dictionaries, Devotionals, Books, Graphics/Maps

    Bible version verse comparison

    Highlighting; Bookmarks

    Cross-references via Treasury of Scripture Knowledge (TSK)

    Type your personal notes and insights by verse or topic (Journal)

    Search (concordance) for Bible, Dictionaries, Commentaries, Personal notes and Journal

    Full screen mode support for more viewable text

    Strong's number support linked to dictionary for easy access

    Support for Morphological codes and link to the Dictionary view

    Arrangeable buttons

    User selectable Color scheme/theme

    Resizable text allowing fine adjustment of text size

    Page history navigation (back and forward)

    Picture support for Commentaries, Dictionaries, Devotionals, Personal Notes and Books/Journals

    Text-to-Speech support for Bible

Donate now and  download this full packed application that will help you study the word of God with ease.