Re: [F-Script] Just stumbled on FScript is it still active?

Mathieu Godart

Mar 6, 2013, 8:50:01 AM3/6/13
to f-sc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Frank,

According to what I understand of the F-Script ecosystem, there are two forks where there is activity on the code and a lot of project around FS. Here are some info I compiled.

Active forks on GitHub

Retain compatibility (GC and old frameworks like Xgrid)
Drop compatibility (no GC and old frameworks. add new frameworks)

Pre-Compiled Binaries

A universal binary and 32bit only can be obtained here;

The build source is here:

Apps Integrating FS to do very cool stuff

You can also run F-script on 10.8 within KosmicTask from http://www.mugginsoft.com/kosmictask

SuperDB, to have FS embedded in iOS https://github.com/Shopify/superdb

Guys, let me know if you have more important stuff to add to this "list".

Best regards,

Mathieu Godart
L'atelier du mobile

Le 4 mars 2013 à 18:36, FC <frankc...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi,

Just stumbled onto FScript and it seems very interesting. Downloaded the (apparently) latest version but it will not work with Mountain Lion. I noticed the older posts saying the same thing but there doesn't seem to be any response from the developer(s).

So is this project still active? Are there problems getting it it work on ML given all the new security bits Apples added to the OS?

Thanks for any replies

regards