Looking for F-SCRIPT Programmer & Daylite

Joseph Neely

Nov 27, 2015, 2:55:25 AM11/27/15
to F-Script
I own a small construction company,  we use daylite to manage leads, contracts, estimates,  job costing (labour only)  and a few other things.  Daylite's internal scripting language and api is F-script.  We have a number of reports that need to be written or modified as well as a plugin or two.  The amount of pay is negotiable,  and the country that you reside in is not an issue as long as there is good communication.   Years ago, I used to program in PHP & MYSQL.  I have been able to write a very limited amount of code in F-Script.  I  simply lack the time to learn a new language.  As I understand the industry, I am not looking for anything for free, and expect to pay a reasonable amount for your services.    If interested please call 604-277-5572

Edgar De Cleene

Mar 1, 2016, 6:25:11 AM3/1/16
to F-Script
Hi.