Is F-Script allowed in the Mac App Store

SteveCronin

May 17, 2012, 9:51:48 PM5/17/12
to f-sc...@googlegroups.com
does anyone have direct experience get an app which has FScript capabilities accepted into the Mac App Store?

Philippe Mougin

May 18, 2012, 7:01:53 AM5/18/12
to f-sc...@googlegroups.com
You may want to get in touch with folks at Marketcircle. AFAIK their softwares on the Mac App Store make use of F-Script.

Best,
Philippe

Le 18 mai 2012 à 03:51, SteveCronin a écrit :

does anyone have direct experience get an app which has FScript capabilities accepted into the Mac App Store?

Damjan Mozetič

Jul 13, 2014, 5:30:51 AM7/13/14
to f-sc...@googlegroups.com
Any update on this? I am wondering if F-Script is the way to go to put my app into the App store.